Sunday, June 11, 2006

Watch me eat!!!

This is my (Pilar) first time attempting to update the blog, so hang in there with me! Abbie is doing great! In the past week or two, she has blown us away with all the new things she is doing. Last Thursday, she ate pears for the first time, and loved them! I had Josh watch her like a hawk that day to make sure she had no reactions...she didn't (phew!). However, he did say she was making a lot of funny faces. Later, we found out that faces were due to 2 sharp little teeth that had popped out! She's also rolling like crazy on the floor...it's getting harder for us to leave the room. When we do, it's only a matter of seconds before we hear her "talking", to let us know that she's become stuck or rolled off her blanket. Here are some pictures of her latest adventures!



3 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is soooo beautiful, I love seeing her pictures. She certainly precious.


Mary

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is absolutely the most precious little cute petite thing i have ever seen. i can't stand it, i must see her at once!!!

kelli

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Brad and Lindy said...

Okay Josh and Pilar, when I get my new, snazzy digital camera this summer, I would love to take some shots of Abbie for you. It would be good practice for me and maybe some would actually turn out for you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home