Saturday, April 15, 2006

2006 Easter Weekend

All is well this 2006 Easter weekend! Abigail is twelve weeks old tomorrow. She continues to amaze us with fun new changes everyday. The most exciting has been to see her personality begin to present itself, as you can see even from the pictures. She loves to "talk" and hear her own voice. So our home is full of constant "yip, yaw, yap yap, yaw yaw yaw." Her newest thing is to cover her eyes with her arm just before it is time to go down for a nap. It's like she is saying, "guys, I can't take it any longer. No more talking. No more laughing. It's all I can take!" She is one funny kid. Enjoy the pictures!
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure this little angel has changed in the last four weeks. Any updates???

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

oh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable!!! Wow! Last time I had checked your blog she wasn't born yet and she's so big already! How cute. Great to see you guys are doing well! Take care!
-mandy liptak

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Josh, I can tell she is yours...hehe!! She is precious. I hope all is well with you. Take Care!

Emily McClelland

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Jarretts said...

I stumbled on your blog through some others . . . What a cutie! She is a sweetheart! David and I had our first on January 14th . . . Jackson Isaiah. They certainly change your life, but WE LOVE IT!
Take care! Kristin (Jackson) Jarrett

 
At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She makes me happy every monring that I check these pics. Love you lots, Abbie. Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home